1. Applicant should be aged between 18 and 35 (born after September 1, 1986);
2. Applicant should be non-Chinese citizens with a valid regular foreign passport;
*Residents of Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macao, and Taiwan who have emigrated to a foreign country and who are now applying to study in China as international students must have held a valid foreign passport for at least 4 years, and must have actually resided in a foreign country for at least 2 years in the past 4 years (as of April 30, 2021). (9 months of residence in a foreign country may count as a full year. The dates of the entry and exit stamps in the passport will be followed in the determination of the actual length of foreign residence).
3. Applicant should hold a bachelor degree with a satisfactory academic record;
4. Language requirement:
(1). Applicants who apply for Chinese taught programs should meet the Chinese language requirement in “List of Programs for International Students in ZJNU 2021”.
(2). Master of Translation Program offers a specialty in English-Chinese, Japnese-Chinese translation;
*English-Chinese translation specialty requires: TOEFL score above 80 or IELTS above 5.5;
*Japnese-Chinese translation requires JSPT 2 or JLPT 2.
*Both specialties require HSK5.
(3). Foreign Language and Literature program offers a specialty in English language and literature, Japanese language and literature, French language and literature, foreign linguistics and applied linguistics, foreign language curriculum, and teacher education;
*language requirement for the specialty of English language, literature and foreign linguistics and applied linguistics, foreign language curriculum and teacher education: TOEFL score above 80 (TOEFL MyBest scores are accepted, DI CODE: C824 )or IELTS above 5.5;
*Japnese language and literature requires JSPT 2 or JLPT 2.
*French language and literature requries:la spécialité Langue et Littérature Françaises doit avoir le niveau B2 d’après le CECRL
* All specialties require HSK5.
5. Applicant should have no criminal record and no drug addiction history;
6. Applicants should be in good health and have no serious infectious diseases.Your Chance to Get Admitted